2bitGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2bitGamersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite game soundtrack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tobes1993

tobes1993

Rep : 1

Favourite game soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Favourite game soundtrack   Favourite game soundtrack Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 am

The soundtrack to a game is a large part of the game experience and can have quite a profound effect on you when playing. With this new craze of soundtracks being sold alongside (and often separate of) the game, what is your favourite, or most memorable soundtrack?

For me it's ones from when I was younger such as Zelda:OoT and FF VII.

(I might also put forward Toki Tori, I know it sounds ridiculous but that is LITERALLY one of the most memorable soundtracks, found myself singing the songs for days after playing it)
Back to top Go down
funymunky

funymunky

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game soundtrack   Favourite game soundtrack Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:22 pm

VVVVVV, Super Meat Boy, and Frozen Synapse. No competition for me.
Back to top Go down
theshizno

theshizno

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game soundtrack   Favourite game soundtrack Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 pm

You know what I love? Red Alerts Hellmarch... one of the most badass soundtracks ever Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-gI_pFog0
Back to top Go down
Epic Beatrice
Epic Beatrice

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game soundtrack   Favourite game soundtrack Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Hell March by far.
Back to top Go down
http://tumblr.com
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game soundtrack   Favourite game soundtrack Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

I'd geard mass effects was supposed to be really good but after 20 minutes of playing the game i had to switch music off because it was so annoying! Not promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game soundtrack   Favourite game soundtrack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite game soundtrack
Page 1 of 1