2bitGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2bitGamersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+4
Aginghobo
Michael
Epic Beatrice
tobes1993
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tobes1993

tobes1993

Rep : 1

What are you playing right now? Empty
PostSubject: What have you guys been playing? - Screenshots!!   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 am

I really want there to be a screenshot thread, so i'm gonna start it....

Skyrim...obviously
Spoiler:

Mirrors edge
Spoiler:

I actually just finished this so not technically playing it anymore.

Terraria
Spoiler:

About to start playing velvet assassin so will put some of that up soon.
Back to top Go down
Epic Beatrice
Epic Beatrice

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 am

Starcraft 2

Spoiler:

Skyrim

Spoiler:

Battlefield 3

No screens
Back to top Go down
http://tumblr.com
Michael
Admin
Michael

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Please spoiler tag it guys.
Back to top Go down
https://twogamers.forumotion.com
Aginghobo

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 am

I have been playing alot of ' New Star Soccer 5 ' lately.

I got it in the LittleBigBunch for a whopping €1.50. It turned out to be the best football game I have played since Sensible Soccer.

If you like football games, buy this one. It's worth every penny.

I'll post some screenshots later today.

Flair Training

Celebrating a goal with my team

The moment right before the goal
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

PostSubject: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Let everyone know which game is currently taking up all your free time, causing you to stay up far later than you ever should and maybe even call in sick to work/miss school just to keep playing.
Back to top Go down
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Overuling my screenshot thread eh? This means war!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 pm

They are now one!
Back to top Go down
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Michael wrote:
They are now one!

Awesome
Back to top Go down
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Some Saints Row 3...such a ridiculous game
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Just to give a little life to this thread. I'm currently playing Oil Rush and King Arthur II!!!

HOW ABOUT YOU???
Back to top Go down
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Flying through arkham city at the moment, i'll get some screenshots up soon. Still playing physics puzzler nimbus too (its started getting seriously hard.
Back to top Go down
Aginghobo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 am

Playing LotRO until the release of Amalur.
Back to top Go down
theshizno

theshizno

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:42 am

I went back to Borderlands for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Epic Beatrice
Epic Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Starcraft 2, Shogun 2 and League of Legends are my games of the now.
Back to top Go down
Limyc

Limyc

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:10 am

I started playing Civilizations III again. Best game in the series, imo. I also jump into Tribes: Ascend every few days.
Back to top Go down
kimkips

kimkips

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 pm

I"m stuck with WoW for now until something else falls into my lap Smile I have a ton of indie games too from old indie bundle packs (LOVE THOSE THINGS!) Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 am

kimkips wrote:
I"m stuck with WoW for now until something else falls into my lap Smile I have a ton of indie games too from old indie bundle packs (LOVE THOSE THINGS!) Smile

Maybe you will get lucky and win the second change Kingdoms of Amalur giveaway. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Epic Beatrice
Epic Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:42 am

KimKips, you going to drop WoW for Guild Wars 2?
Back to top Go down
Aginghobo

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 am

I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur.

I also pre-ordered Crusader Kings II, will have to juggle that with KoA and LotRO.
Back to top Go down
kimkips

kimkips

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:05 am

Epic Beatrice wrote:
KimKips, you going to drop WoW for Guild Wars 2?

Well Im stuck with WoW for the year so I can get Diablo 3 free but if I can swing it I am eager to get into GW2 and Tera when they are released or shortly after! I have a job interview a week from today so here's to hoping I have some income pronto! Smile *crossin fingers and toes*

I hope to get into both Betas for those soon Smile Heard EU beta's for Tera started before ours! You lucky ducks! I've been watchin lots of livestreams of those who bought the Korean version and I am hoping the dev's make good on their promise to not make ours so "grindy" Smile

Happy gaming to you all, see ya on the online playgrounds Smile
Back to top Go down
kimkips

kimkips

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:06 am

Michael wrote:
kimkips wrote:

Maybe you will get lucky and win the second change Kingdoms of Amalur giveaway. Just sayin.

Aye, tis true if luck be on my side =D Time shall tell
Back to top Go down
theshizno

theshizno

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 am

I am just playing a lot of mass effect 3 co op Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kimkips

kimkips

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am

Michael wrote:
kimkips wrote:

Alas, luck was not on my side Smile heh
Back to top Go down
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 am

So i've started mass effect, pretty good so far, I can see the story getting really good. Gameplay/controls took a while to fully get my head around but i think i've nearly got them properly down now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
funymunky

funymunky

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:25 am

Just started Skyward Sword. I must say, the artwork is so amazing that I don't even notice the 480i on my 720p TV. Great game, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2bitGamers :: PC Gaming :: PC Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: