2bitGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2bitGamersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Football Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funymunky

funymunky

Rep : 1

American Football Discussion Empty
PostSubject: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 am

Since there is oddly no thread about this yet, let's discuss anything and everything happening in the world of football (handegg to you Europeans). I'll start:

So how about those Broncos?
Back to top Go down
theshizno

theshizno

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 am

Broncos? Dunno, I like T-Rex more.
But whatsup with using the british word soccer when barely anyone in europe uses it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:00 am

I haven't followed football at all in the last 3-4 years. My brother loves the New Orleans Saints, so naturally I always hope they fail. HA!
Back to top Go down
https://twogamers.forumotion.com
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 pm

theshizno wrote:
But whatsup with using the british word soccer when barely anyone in europe uses it? Razz

Not sure where you've got that from, no one in britain calls it soccer it's called football. Soccer's what they call it in america.

funkymunky wrote:
Since there is oddly no thread about this yet, let's discuss anything and everything happening in the world of football (handegg to you Europeans). I'll start:

So how about those Broncos?

I take it your refering to the shape of the ball...which is pretty much exactly the same shape as a rugby ball, my sport. American football's alright but I don't follow it by any means.

And if you're wondering football (or soccer) is my least favourite sport and bores me to death.

I'm glad that's all settled...
Back to top Go down
theshizno

theshizno

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:49 pm

tobes1993 wrote:
theshizno wrote:

Not sure where you've got that from, no one in britain calls it soccer it's called football. Soccer's what they call it in america.

I havent said that people in Britain use it. I said that it is a British word, because British people have invented it. It is derived from association football. People in Ireland still use it quite commonly (well in the Cork area at least cause thats where I was)
Back to top Go down
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:51 pm

theshizno wrote:
tobes1993 wrote:
theshizno wrote:

I havent said that people in Britain use it. I said that it is a British word, because British people have invented it. It is derived from association football. People in Ireland still use it quite commonly (well in the Cork area at least cause thats where I was)

oh i see what you mean, sorry misunderstood what you were saying. Ye that is a bit odd actually.
Back to top Go down
funymunky

funymunky

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

American Football Discussion Handeg11

Michael, I must say that I hate the Saints. It's nothing personal, but they beat the Colts in the Superbowl. Okay, it's pretty personal.

So no real football fans huh? Shame.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 pm

funymunky wrote:
Michael, I must say that I hate the Saints. It's nothing personal, but they beat the Colts in the Superbowl. Okay, it's pretty personal.

So no real football fans huh? Shame.

No worries. The Colts were the team I pulled for when I did follow football. Hearing about their performance this year without Manning made me happy I no longer follow it. I liked Peyton Manning mostly because we're both from Louisiana.

I'm not sure why I hate the Saints so much. But I really really really do hate them. And I hate this guy. He always looks like he's puckering up to kiss someone's ass.
Back to top Go down
https://twogamers.forumotion.com
tobes1993

tobes1993

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 pm

American Football Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfuGerMl2ZcZxJfOAevLWFwm_vlNgjMBwZRIOhMgyUclqtUIFz

Back to top Go down
funymunky

funymunky

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Since we're on the topic of coaches that we dislike: Rex Ryan. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Football Discussion   American Football Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Football Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2bitGamers :: Killing Time :: Off Topic-
Jump to: