2bitGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2bitGamersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie based Fan Fiction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funymunky

funymunky

Rep : 1

Zombie based Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Zombie based Fan Fiction   Zombie based Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:31 am

I started writing a fan fiction for The Dead Linger (Great looking game, you should check it out if you like Project Zomboid or other zombie survival games) and wanted some critique on it. I just have the introduction so far, but I would like to know if I should continue with what I have or just scrap the project. I plan on doing some sort of countdown towards Z-Day, talking about how the zombies formed. Enjoy this short snippet!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Zombie based Fan Fiction   Zombie based Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:10 am

Hmm. I like the writing style and the mood it creates, but it reads more like a poem than a narrative. And it also took me a minute to figure out what the light was. You may want to focus more on characters than the general atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
https://twogamers.forumotion.com
funymunky

funymunky

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Zombie based Fan Fiction   Zombie based Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Don't worry, that was just the introduction. I wanted the beginning to kind of set the mood for the zombie apocalypse, not necessarily focus on the people. The rest of the story will have characters and such.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Admin
Michael

Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Zombie based Fan Fiction   Zombie based Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm curious to see what you come up with for the finished story.
Back to top Go down
https://twogamers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie based Fan Fiction   Zombie based Fan Fiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie based Fan Fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2bitGamers :: Killing Time :: Off Topic-
Jump to: