2bitGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2bitGamersHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with 5.1 headphones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funymunky

funymunky

Rep : 1

Problem with 5.1 headphones Empty
PostSubject: Problem with 5.1 headphones   Problem with 5.1 headphones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 pm

So I got some really nice 5.1 headphones for Christmas (Turtle Beach Ear Force Charlie), but I think they may have already stopped working. The problem is, one of the speakers, the front right one to be exact, is extremely quiet. When I go to my audio manager and shift the balance all the way to the right and turn the volume up, the sound comes in, but there's a lot of static. Is this a problem with the headphones themselves, or could it just be a faulty cable?
Back to top Go down
Epic Beatrice
Epic Beatrice

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Problem with 5.1 headphones   Problem with 5.1 headphones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Sounds like faulty headphones. Turtle beaches are never reliable, especially not for PC use anyhow. RMA it.
Back to top Go down
http://tumblr.com
funymunky

funymunky

PostSubject: Re: Problem with 5.1 headphones   Problem with 5.1 headphones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Ok, thanks for the quick reply Smile The sad thing is, I was so busy playing Skyrim that I didn't get to try them on Battlefield 3 yet.
Back to top Go down
Epic Beatrice
Epic Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: Problem with 5.1 headphones   Problem with 5.1 headphones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:12 pm

If anything, I'd go for Steelseries headsets. Always worked for me! (:
Back to top Go down
funymunky

funymunky

PostSubject: Re: Problem with 5.1 headphones   Problem with 5.1 headphones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Hm. I was looking at some Steelseries headsets, the Siberia V2 in particular. It seems to be the same price as my Turtlebeach, but it's 7.1 and as pretty good reviews on Amazon. Maybe I'll go for that.
Back to top Go down
Epic Beatrice
Epic Beatrice

PostSubject: Re: Problem with 5.1 headphones   Problem with 5.1 headphones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Siberia are great, I got a 5H V2 atm, wish I could buy the Siberia v2's. Lemmie know what they're like if you buy them!
Back to top Go down
funymunky

funymunky

PostSubject: Re: Problem with 5.1 headphones   Problem with 5.1 headphones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Yep, after looking up some reviews of the Turtlebeach headset, other people had the same problem as me. I don't think I'll be getting another any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with 5.1 headphones   Problem with 5.1 headphones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with 5.1 headphones
Page 1 of 1